Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to enhance your smile
- Dental Crowns, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants
- General Dentistry
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
Your health and safety have always been our top priority and we implemented many new changes to keep patients and staff safe. We have HEPA Air Purifiers in every room. We will be using the most up to date Infection Control practices and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) in our office. Prior to all appointments, we will screen all patients for COVID-19.
Our new office protocols follow the recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), California Dental Association (CDA) and California Department of Public Health (CDPH). We are going above and beyond what is required to minimize your exposure and keep us all safe, as we have always strived to do.
We have implemented the following new protocols for your next appointment:
- Our schedule have been modified to ensure proper social distancing protocols.
- Call/text us when you have arrived for your appointment. We will let you know when you can come inside.
- We will be asking pre-screening questions, and taking your temperature.
- We will have you rinse with disinfectant oral rinse prior to procedures.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout our office.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. For any questions or concerns, please call our office at 530-671-2580 or email us at [email protected]
Thank you for your confidence. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming our patients, neighbors and friends.
Lyssa Reed, DDS
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.