Patient Forms, Map and Directions to our Office
Thank you for chosing our office, Dr. Reed and staff are happy you are a new patient! Your first visit at Reed Family Dental involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more on our website. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
We are happy to provide our office forms for your convenience through online pre-registration. If you're preparing for your first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please complete the patient forms from the comfort of your own home.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Please assist us by providing the following information prior to your appoitment:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, please make sure to bring your insurance card and a photo ID. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If your previous dentist has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office at: [email protected] If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional x-rays are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. We look forward to meeting you during your first visit.